Introductory Day Trip … “Taste of Tamarack”
Campers turning 6-10 in 2020 who are siblings of current Tamarack campers or who register for at least one session at Zodiac Day Camp in Summer 2020 have a mini “Taste of Tamarack” Day Trip opportunity AT NO COST.
Other children (e.g. friends, relatives, etc.) who do not have a sibling at Tamarack or attend a session at Zodiac in Summer 2020, are welcome to participate in the amazing Introductory Day Trip opportunity at a reasonable cost of $95.00 plus H.S.T.
An action-packed day departing from Chesswood Arena at approximately 8:00am and returning at approximately 8:00pm.
Date – Saturday July 25, 2020
Day Trippers will:
- Have full access to Tamarack’s facilities and programs
- Be immersed in Tamarack’s camp spirit, including an incredible variety of land, water, arts and other programs
- Join in all aspects of camp life including cheering in the dining hall
- Enjoy Tamarack’s great food, programs, and meet new friends and develop wonderful camp memories.
The “Taste of Tamarack” Introductory Day Trip experience is available to:
- Any child turning 6-10 (finished grades SK – 4).
- A camper registered for at least one 1-week session at Zodiac in Summer 2020, or a sibling of a Summer 2020 Tamarack camper, who has not previously attended an Introductory “Taste of Tamarack” Day Trip or weekend
- Non-Zodiac campers and Non-Tamarack siblings can participate in an Introductory “Taste of Tamarack” Day Trip for a fee of $99.00 plus H.S.T. (fully credited against any Acorn or longer session registered by such camper in Summer 2020 or 2021.)
Campers will be accompanied and supervised at all times by Zodiac staff, as well as having the opportunity to extensively interact with Camp Tamarack staff and campers.
- You can register your camper for the Tamarack Introductory Day Trip experience at camptamarack.info.
- Tamarack is pleased to provide, meals, supervision and transportation as part of the package
- Please note that full payment of $99.00 plus HST is required at time of registration to reserve a space for your camper. The fee will be refunded for Tamarack siblings and Zodiac campers by October 2020 unless you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the weekend in which case the deposit will be forfeited.
Any cancelling camper will be charged a $30.00 administration fee for cancelling up to 2 week prior to the start of the weekend and the full $95.00 fee for cancelling less than 2 weeks prior to such Day Trip. Any cancellation must be received in writing.