The chart below outlines the various Summer 2021 session dates, duration and fees. The deposit and payment structure do not change regardless of when you register. Significant discounts may also apply as outlined below.
|Full Season||Friday July 2, 2021 – Thursday August 19, 2021 (7 weeks)||$9,495.00|
|First Session||Friday July 2, 2021 – Thursday July 29, 2021 (4 weeks)||$6,925.00|
|Friday July 2, 2021- Sunday August 8, 2021 (5.5 weeks)||$8,350.00|
|Acorn 1||Friday July 2, 2021 – Thursday July15, 2021 (14 days)||$3,725.00|
|Second Session||Thursday July 29, 2021 – Thursday August 19, 2021 (3 weeks)||$4,375.00|
|Acorn 3||Thursday July 29, 2021 – Sunday August 8, 2021 (11 days)||$2,450.00|
*Camp Fee Includes:
• Return Coach Transportation
• Return Baggage Depot Delivery
• Full Camp Program (meals, accommodations, activities, friendships, memories and more!)
• Field Trips (where applicable)
• Laundry (during 7-day or longer sessions)
• Sundry & Snack Items from the Tuck Shop
• Cabin Photographs (per session)
• 1 Camp T-shirt
*Camp Fee Does Not Include:
• HST (13%)
• Medical (including prescriptions) and Dental Work Beyond Scope of Camp Medical Centre
• Spending Money (brought for optional opportunities)
• Optional Aquatic Leadership and/or First Aid Courses’ Materials/Badges/Exam Fees
• $400.00 rafting fee for Pre-CITs registered for Extended First Session.
International Camper Fee:
For all non-Canadian campers an International Camper Fee will be applied. This fee ranges from $185-$440 + tax depending on the session length. This fee includes: Tuck store deposit, medical insurance, Pearson International airport transfer and bedding package.
When Your Camper Wants to Extend…
Every summer, many campers are having such an amazing Tamarack experience that they don’t want it to end! Tamarack will provide a reasonable cost for your camper(s) to enjoy more time at Tamarack in Summer 2021. Of course, you will save money on longer existing sessions by registering for them in the first place (prior to November 13 2020)! Please note that applicable discounts will be increased based on newly extended, existing sessions.
One or more of the following significant discounts may apply in connection with the registration of your family’s campers:
A camper who attended at least one regular session at (i.e. not a Mini Acorn weekend or day trip) Camp Tamarack in Summer 2019 (or would have in Summer 2020) is automatically entitled to the Loyalty Discount (see chart below), based on his/her registered session. A credit for payment for a Mini-Acorn weekend may also be used in the same or subsequent summer.
The second, third, forth and/or firth camper from the same family (i.e. registered for the same or shorter session as the camper registered for the longest session) is entitled to a Sibling Discount (see chart below), based on his/her registered session. The family’s second camper is entitled to the sibling discount noted in the chart below for his/her same/shorter session. Similarly, a family’s third/fourth/fifth camper(s) is/are entitled to a multiple of the applicable Sibling Discount amount(s) as noted below, as follows: double for the third camper, triple for the fourth camper and quadruple for the fifth (or higher) camper.
The enhanced aspect of this discount will be applied manually once the registration has been formally submitted
If one of a camper’s parents is a former Tamarack camper or staff member, such camper is entitled to the Alumni Discount (see chart below), based on his/her registered session.
A Tamarack family that notifies Tamarack that it referred a new camper from a different family is entitled to a Referral Discount (see chart below), based on the session initially registered for by the new camper for that initial summer. If the new camper withdraws, the Referral Discount will not apply. Only one family may receive a Referral Discount for each new Tamarack camper. If you are a former Tamarack camper or staff member and, therefore, use an Alumni Discount, no Referral Discount can be used by another family in connection with your children’s registration.
Pay By Cheque/Cash Discount
A family that pays its full Tamarack camp fee by cheque or cash (as opposed to credit card) is entitled to the discount below that corresponds to the session registered for the applicable camper(s).
|Session||Pay in Full||Loyalty
|Extended First Session||$175||$100||$100||$100||$125||$120|
|Acorn 1 & Acorn 2||$50||N/A||$25||$35||$35||$50|
Refunds & Cancellations
A REFUND of all fees paid for the camper in question will be issued, subject to a CANCELLATION ADMINISTRATION CHARGE, provided that written notice of cancellation has been received, as follows:
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation
|First Session||Acorn 1 / Acorn 2/ Second Session||Acorn 3 / Acorn 4/ Acorn 5|
|Families with Summer 2020 Credit Priority to May 15, 2021||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Prior to March 15, 2021||$400||$250||$150||$100|
|From March 15 to May 31, 2021||$750||$500||$300||$200|
|On or after June 1, 2021||$1200||$900||$600||$400|
Camp Tamarack may terminate the registration of any camper in the sole discretion of the Camp Directors with no refund whatsoever issued for the unused portion of the session for which the camper in question is registered. A partial refund, if any, related to such camper’s dismissal may be issued by the Camp Directors based on their judgment as to the circumstances related to such dismissal.
- If removal of the camper is voluntary and not as a result of dismissal, any family cancelling a camper’s registration after June 1 (provided that written notice of cancellation has been received by the Camp and provided that once the Camp season actually begins, the date of cancellation or withdrawal is the actual date the camper leaves camp and not the date of the written notice of cancellation) will be issued a refund, subject to a CANCELLATION ADMINISTRATION CHARGE equal to the greater of the following: 1) 50% of the applicable fee for the session for which the camper is registered; 2) a proportion of the fee for the session for which the camper is registered, based on the number of camp days that have actually taken place (including the date of withdrawal), plus five (5) days, divided by the total number of days in the session in question; 3) if a full season camper cancels after more than 50% of the days in the first four week session have taken place, but prior to Visitors’ Day, the full fee for the first session; 4) if a first or second session camper cancels after more than 50% of the days in the applicable session have taken place, the full fee for the session for which the camper is registered; and 5) if a full season camper cancels on or after Visitors’ Day (eg. if a 7 week full season camper reduces his/her stay to the 4 week first session), the full fee for the four week session plus a proportion of the difference between the fee for the four week session and the fee for the full season. Such proportion is based on the number of camp days in the second session that have taken place (including the date of withdrawal), plus five (5) days, divided by the total number of days in the second session.
- Pro-rated refunds and/or make-up days are not available for days absent or as a result of services not being fully utilized
- Any refund or a written request for a refund will be considered during September 2021
- 13% HST is payable on any fee amount referred to above
Returned Cheques/Unpaid Balances
- A cheque returned due to non-sufficient funds must be replaced immediately and cover the full amount owing, together with an administrative charge of $40.00
- 25% interest per annum will be charged on any balance of payment outstanding after the applicable due date