The chart below outlines the various Summer 2017 session dates, duration and fees. The deposit and payment structure do not change regardless of when you register. Significant discounts may also apply as outlined below.
|Friday June 30, 2017-
Thursday August 17, 2017
|Friday June 30, 2017 –
Thursday July 27, 2017
( 38 Days)
|Friday June 30, 2017 –
Sunday August 6, 2017
|Thursday July 27, 2017 –
Thursday August 17, 2017
|Acorn 1||Friday June 30, 2017 –
Thursday July 13, 2017
|Acorn 2 (NEW)||Thursday July 13, 2017 – Thursday July 27 2017||$2995|
|Acorn 2/3 (NEW)||Thursday July 13, 2017 – Sunday August 6, 2017||$4395|
|Acorn 3||Thursday July 27, 2017 – Sunday August 6, 2017||$1895|
|Acorn 4 (NEW)||Monday August 7, 2017 – Sunday August 13, 2017||$1050|
|Mini Acorn Weekend 1||Friday August 4, 2017 – Sunday August 6, 2017||$265|
|Mini Acorn Weekend 2||Friday August 11, 2017 – Sunday August 13, 2017||$265|
*Camp Fee Includes:
• Return Coach Transportation
• Return Baggage Depot Delivery
• Full Camp Program (meals, accommodations, activities, friendships, memories and more!)
• Field Trips (where applicable)
• Laundry (during 7-day or longer sessions)
• Sundry & Snack Items from the Tuck Shop
• 1 Cabin Photograph (per session)
• 1 Camp T-shirt
- *Camp Fee Does Not Include:
• HST (13%)
• Medical (including prescriptions) and Dental Work Beyond Scope of Camp Medical Centre
• Spending Money (brought for optional opportunities)
• Optional Aquatic Leadership and/or First Aid Courses’ Materials/Badges/Exam Fees
When Your Camper Wants to Extend…
Every summer, many campers are having such an amazing Tamarack experience that they don’t want it to end! Tamarack will provide a reasonable cost for your camper(s) to enjoy more time at Tamarack in Summer 2017. Of course, you will save money on longer sessions by registering for them in the first place! Please note that applicable discounts will be increased based on new extended sessions.
Full Payment Discount
A family that pays its full Tamarack camp fee on/or before October 16, 2016 is entitled to the Full Payment Discount outlined in the chart below.
A camper who attended at least one session at Camp Tamarack or Zodiac Day Camp in Summer 2016 is automatically entitled to the Loyalty Discount (see chart below), based on his/her registered session. A credit for payment for a Mini-Acorn weekend may also be used in the same or subsequent summer.
The second, third or fourth camper from the same family (i.e. registered for the same or shorter session as the camper registered for the longest session) is entitled to the Sibling Discount (see chart below), based on his/her registered session.
If one of a camper’s parents is a former Tamarack camper or staff member, such camper is entitled to the Alumni Discount (see chart below), based on his/her registered session.
A Tamarack family that refers a new camper from a different family is entitled to a Referral Discount, (see chart below), based on the session initially registered for by the new camper. If the new camper withdraws, the Referral Discount will not apply. Only one family may receive a Referral Discount for each new Tamarack camper.
Pay By Cheque/Cash Discount
A family that pays its full Tamarack camp fee by cheque or cash (as opposed to credit card) is entitled to approximately a 2% discount on the applicable fee.
|Extended First Session||$100||$100||$100||$125||$120|
|Acorn 1 & Acorn 2||N/A||$25||$35||$35||$50|
|Acorn 2/3 Session||$50||$50||$50||$75||$75|
Refunds & Cancellations
A REFUND of all fees paid for the camper in question will be issued, subject to a CANCELLATION ADMINISTRATION CHARGE, provided that written notice of cancellation has been received, as follows:
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation
|First Session||Acorn 1 / Acorn 2/ Second Session||Acorn 3 / Acorn 4|
|Prior to March 31, 2017||$750||$500||$300||$200|
|Between April 1, 2017
and June 1, 2017
Camp Tamarack may terminate the registration of any camper in the sole discretion of the Camp Directors with no refund whatsoever issued for the unused portion of the session for which the camper in question is registered. A partial refund, if any, related to such camper’s dismissal may be issued by the Camp Directors based on their judgment as to the circumstances related to such dismissal.
- If removal of the camper is voluntary and not as a result of dismissal, any family cancelling a camper’s registration after June 1 (provided that written notice of cancellation has been received by the Camp and provided that once the Camp season actually begins, the date of cancellation or withdrawal is the actual date the camper leaves camp and not the date of the written notice of cancellation) will be issued a refund, subject to a CANCELLATION ADMINISTRATION CHARGE equal to the greater of the following: 1) 50% of the applicable fee for the session for which the camper is registered; 2) a proportion of the fee for the session for which the camper is registered, based on the number of camp days that have actually taken place (including the date of withdrawal), plus five (5) days, divided by the total number of days in the session in question; 3) if a full season camper cancels after more than 50% of the days in the first four week session have taken place, but prior to Visitors’ Day, the full fee for the first session; 4) if a first or second session camper cancels after more than 50% of the days in the applicable session have taken place, the full fee for the session for which the camper is registered; and 5) if a full season camper cancels on or after Visitors’ Day (eg. if a 7 week full season camper reduces his/her stay to the 4 week first session), the full fee for the four week session plus a proportion of the difference between the fee for the four week session and the fee for the full season. Such proportion is based on the number of camp days in the second session that have taken place (including the date of withdrawal), plus five (5) days, divided by the total number of days in the second session.
- Pro-rated refunds and/or make-up days are not available for days absent or as a result of services not being fully utilized
- Any refund or a written request for a refund due to special circumstances will be considered during September 2017
- 13% HST is payable on any fee amount referred to above
Returned Cheques/Declined Credit/Unpaid Balances
- A cheque returned due to non-sufficient funds must be replaced immediately and cover the full amount owing, together with an administrative charge of $40.00
- A VISA/MasterCard declined for any reason, including insufficient funds or expired/lost/stolen card, must be updated and replaced immediately and cover the full amount owing, together with an administrative charge of $20.00
- 25% interest per annum will be charged on any balance of payment outstanding after the applicable due date