STEP 1: Read Info:
Read and understand all of the Summer 2018 details as described on the website.
A fully completed and received Camper Application Form will be given registration priority in the following order:
- Tamarack campers from Summer 2017 registering for the same period for Summer 2018 whose applications have been received on or before October 17, 2017, before 12:00 noon;
- Summer 2017 Sequoia and/or Elder campers registering for the Summer 2018 Elder program whose applications have been received on or before October 17, 2017, before 12:00 noon;
- Summer 2017 Tamarack campers registering for a different period of registration for Summer 2018 (eg. 7 weeks instead of 4 weeks) whose applications have been received on or before October 17, 2017, before 12:00 noon;
- A sibling of a Summer 2017 camper whose application has been received on or before October 17, 2017, before 12:00 noon;
- A Summer 2017 Zodiac Day Camp camper whose application has been received on or before October 17, 2017, before 12:00 noon;
- Other campers whose applications are received at any time, on a “first come, first served” basis.
STEP 2: Complete Application:
Fully complete the CONVENIENT ONLINE CAMPER APPLICATION FORM. To register online click HERE. Once you have registered in this easy fashion, registration in subsequent summers will be even simpler!
STEP 3: Select One Of The Following Payment Options:
- Option 1: Deposit + Post-Dated Balance of Payment on January 15, 2017, February 15, 2018, March 15, 2018, April 15, 2018 and May 15, 2018 (5 Equal Payments)
- Option 2: Deposit + Post-Dated Balance of Payment on March 15, 2017, April 15, 2018 and May 15, 2018 (3 Equal Payments)
- Option 3: Deposit + Full Post-Dated Balance of Payment on April 15, 2018
- Option 4: Pay in Full at Time of Registration (this is the only option if registering after April 15, 2018)
STEP 4: Deposit (if applicable):
Place your VISA or MASTERCARD information in the space indicated in the Camper Application Form or submit a current-dated cheque made payable to Camp Tamarack, representing the aggregate Deposit (if not paying in full at the time of registration) required to be made in connection with camper(s) registering from your family. The Deposit required is $995.00 PER CAMPER, $500.00 PER ACORN 4 CAMPER (and will be considered a partial payment towards the total camp fee).
STEP 5: Balance Of Payment:
Place your VISA or MASTERCARD information in the space indicated in the Summer 2018 Camper Application Form and/or submit current or post-dated cheque(s) made payable to Camp Tamarack, representing the amount/balance of the total fees payable (after deducting the Deposit amount paid above, as applicable) in accordance with the payment option selected above. Please note that there is a PAY BY CHEQUE/ CASH DISCOUNT.
STEP 6: Submit Application:
Complete the Camper Application Form, together with the full payment in accordance with Steps 3-5 listed above. When completing your application, please ensure to have a current picture of your child and a copy of birth date identification ready. If any step has not been completed and/or any of the materials required have not been submitted, the application cannot be finalized.