STEP 1: Read Info:
Read and understand all of the Summer 2017 details as described on the website,
A fully completed and received Camper Application Package will be given registration priority in the following order:
- Tamarack campers from Summer 2016 registering for the same period for Summer 2017 whose applications have been received on or before October 17, 2016, before 12:00 noon;
- Summer 2016 Sequoia and/or Elder campers registering for the Summer 2017 Elder program whose applications have been received on or before October 17, 2016, before 12:00 noon;
- Summer 2016 Tamarack campers registering for a different period of registration for Summer 2017 (eg. 7 weeks instead of 4 weeks) whose applications have been received on or before October 17, 2016, before 12:00 noon;
- A sibling of a Summer 2016 camper whose application has been received on or before October 17, 2016, before 12:00 noon;
- A Summer 2016 Zodiac Day Camp camper whose application has been received on or before October 17, 2016, before 12:00 noon;
- Other campers whose applications are received at any time, on a “first come, first served” basis.
STEP 2: Complete Application:
Fully complete the CONVENIENT ONLINE CAMPER APPLICATION PACKAGE. To register online click HERE. Once you have registered in this easy fashion, registration in subsequent summers will be even simpler! If you prefer, you can download a copy of our Camper Application Form, which you can fill out and e-mail in as an attachment. This form can alternatively be printed off and completed by hand at which point it can be faxed in, placed in the mail, or dropped off at the Tamarack office. If downloading the form and filling it out, please determine the applicable fees, and confirm whether and to what (if any) extent discounts apply to your family.
To sign up for a Mini Acorn weekend, please visit our online registration portal.
STEP 3: Select One Of The Following Payment Options:
- Option 1: Deposit + Post-Dated Balance of Payment on January 15, 2017, February 15, 2017, March 15, 2017, April 15, 2017 and May 15, 2017 (5 Equal Payments)
- Option 2: Deposit + Post-Dated Balance of Payment on March 15, 2017, April 15, 2017 and May 15, 2017 (3 Equal Payments)
- Option 3: Deposit + Full Post-Dated Balance of Payment on April 15, 2017
- Option 4: Pay in Full at Time of Registration (this is the only option if registering after April 15, 2017)
STEP 4: Deposit (if applicable):
Place your VISA or MASTERCARD information in the space indicated in the Camper Application Package or submit a current-dated cheque made payable to Camp Tamarack, representing the aggregate Deposit (if not paying in full at the time of registration) required to be made in connection with camper(s) registering from your family. The Deposit required is $995.00 PER CAMPER, $500.00 PER ACORN 4 CAMPER (and will be considered a partial payment towards the total camp fee).
STEP 5: Balance Of Payment:
Place your VISA or MASTERCARD information in the space indicated on the Summer 2017 Camper Application Package and/or submit current or post-dated cheque(s) made payable to Camp Tamarack, representing the amount/balance of the total fees payable (after deducting the Deposit amount paid above, as applicable) in accordance with the payment option selected above. Please note that there is a PAY BY CHEQUE/ CASH DISCOUNT.
STEP 6: Submit Application:
Complete the Camper Application Package, together with the full payment in accordance with Steps 3-5 listed above, and submit a current picture and a copy of birth date identification for each camper. Picture and birth date identification can be sent by e-mail, faxed in to the office or dropped off. If any step has not been completed and/or any of the materials required have not been submitted, the application cannot be finalized.